Friday 6 May 2011

The Horizontal View

It`s Friday at last and so what better than a plate full of cookies...or as I like to call them, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Flapjack.
They are moist and chewy and definitely a cookie and not a biscuit. They need few ingredients, no flour, contain oats (so they must be healthy no?) and take about 20 minutes to make from start to finish and are very yummy! My kind of recipe.  I saw it over on Joan`s blog yesterday.  Thanks Joan.  By the way, I feel like I had a downer on the Duke`s cake here. Perhaps I wasn`t feeling in the best of moods when I wrote that post (note to self  - never write a blog post when in a funk) but I have changed my view - it is delicious and I will be making it again.  Soon.

On a different note I was so happy to see this morning that this photo...
had been featured in Mammarazzi`s gallery.  Have a great Friday!


MAMMARAZZI CAPTURED

3 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Oh bless, he is so very beautiful. What a lovely photo to look at while I have my lunch. Thank you.

Elizabeth said...

You seem to like to eat almost as much as I do....!
Sleeping child photo a delight.
Happy weekend.

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I saw Zaki's photo on Mamma-razzi...are we supposed to vote on it? I couldn't find a way to do that. Congratulations. And the cookies look yummy.